®FEP gas sampling bag with stopcock combination dual-valve with silicone septum FEP12_2L (air sample bags)
Detailed Product Description
®FEP gas sampling bag with stopcock combination valve with silicone septum FEP12_2L (air sample bags)
®FEP Gas Sampling Bag is made of Polyperfluorinated Ethylene Propylene(F46), film thickness is about 0.07 mm(called FEP by DUPONT USA). FEP film is the most chemically resistant film in the fluoropolymer family, low adsorption.The melting temperature of FEP film is 260℃, so the difficulty of sealing for FEP is far greater than PVF(Tedlar) and PVDF(Kynar), our company successfully resolved the problem of difficulty heat seaing for FEP in 2003.
®FEP is one of the most chemically inert materials for making gas sampling bags. It works well in extreme temperatures ranging from –400° to 400°F; allowing it to be used in most stack sampling conditions. 5-mil FEP film is completely resistant to the most severe corrosives. Relatively low permeability results in minimal sample loss. FEP bags can be specified for applications involving rough handling.
- very low permeation of gases through the wall of the bags
- superb resistance to chemicals, strong acid, strong alkali, strong corrosion and organic solvent, low adsorbability.
- water vapor osmotic quantity is 1.3g/m2.24h.0.1Mpa, oxygen osmotic quantity is 2400cc/m2.24h.0.1Mpa(the data is the measured value, not the guarantee value)
- Standard ®FEP Gas Sampling Bag Sizes: 0.5L, 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 5L, 8L, 10L, 15L, 20L, 30L, 40L～6000L or customized size.
Select from a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
| Product Type
|| Sampling Bag
®FEP Gas Sampling Bag is suitable for high accuracy PPM and PPB analysis sampling, it can collect and save all kinds of strong corrosive and high chemical activity of gaseous, liquid samples and VOCs samples. Our FEP gas sampling bags are available with different valves and fittings and can meet a wide range of applications in environmental protection industry.
WhatsApp:+86 186 9863 1865
- Inflation pressure: Avoid filling pressure higher than 6000Pa. Fill gas until the bag is fully expanded, however, it is not so tense when you press it using your finger.
- Operating temperature: Working temperatures should be -60°C to +150°C for PTFE connector and -20°C to +80°C for PC stopcock valve.
- Storage and use: Keep away from flame and high temperature when filling and storage. Avoid contacting sharp stuff.
- Gas exchanging: Before use, flush sampling bags three times with the gas you want to fill.
- Needle sampling: When using a needle to draw gas from highly elastic septum, squeeze the septum with fingers in order to restore the sealing property after pulling out the needle.
- The sample gas in sampling bag to save time should not be too long, specific saving time depend on detection limit of experimental analysis requirement, gas component species, temperature and humidity, pressure, etc: generally, for pure inert gas, sampling bag can be used as a temporary storage container and recommended storage time less than 72 hours; for standard gas, flue gas, ambient atmosphere, recommended storage time less than 24 hours.
- The gas sampling bag should be cleaned repeatedly replacement if it is reused. Suggest the same sample bag collecting samples of the same kind gas, don't mix.
- High purity nitrogen gas heating replacement can reduce the interference of organic deposition
- Avoid filling pressure higher than 6000Pa, fill gas until the bag is fully expanded, however, it is not so tense when you press it using your finger. The overpressure filling can cause gas sampling bag burst damage.
- When sampling and cleaning,please do not exceed 80% of the calibration volume, take 1L sampling bag for example, suggest sampling volume is less than 0.8 L.
- There must be a blank sample compare for precise experimental analysis to do background deduction.
- For high-temperature high-pressure gas should be down to normal temperature and pressure to sample, specific treatment method according to actual situation
- For negative pressure gas, should be sampled by appropriate power and flow rate vacuum pump.
- For the gas containing particulate matter, dust and aerosols, should adopt filter to prevent polluting the sample bag, then difficult to clean.
Packaging & Shipping:
- Reply your inquiry within 24 hours
- Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English
- Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staffs.
- Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our customers