Payment & Shipping Terms:
®FEP Gas Sampling Bag is made of Polyperfluorinated Ethylene Propylene(F46), film thickness is about 0.07 mm(called FEP by DUPONT USA). FEP film is the most chemically resistant film in the fluoropolymer family, low adsorption.The melting temperature of FEP film is 260℃, so the difficulty of sealing for FEP is far greater than PVF(Tedlar) and PVDF(Kynar), our company successfully resolved the problem of difficulty heat seaing for FEP in 2003.
®FEP is one of the most chemically inert materials for making gas sampling bags. It works well in extreme temperatures ranging from –400° to 400°F; allowing it to be used in most stack sampling conditions. 5-mil FEP film is completely resistant to the most severe corrosives. Relatively low permeability results in minimal sample loss. FEP bags can be specified for applications involving rough handling.
Buy More Save More !
• superb strength and low permeability and low absorptivity
• excellent chemical inertness and stability
•Standard Fluode Gas Sampling Bag
Sizes:0.5L,1L,2L,3L,4L,5L,8L,10L,15L,20L,30L,and 40L～6000L or customized size.
Select from a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
|Product Type||Sampling Bag|
Fluode gas sampling bags can be used in high precision of PPM and PPB level sample analysis,can sample and save all kinds of highly corrosive and chemical activegaseous,liquid samples.
Judy▕ Overseas Sales Manager
Ph/ WhatsApp/ Wechat: +86 186 9863 1865
Packaging & Shipping:
• Reply your inquiry within 24 hours
• Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English
• Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staffs.
• Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our customers