Payment & Shipping Terms:
Devex gas sampling bag compared to Aluminium-foil(multi-layer)gas sampling bag is higher performance replacement. Devex film is developed by Dalian Hede Technologies Corporation specifically for making high quality gas sampling bags. It is composed of total 11 layer films (PET, PA, Aluminum, PE, etc) with thickness 120-140um.
Ideal for sampling and storing H2S, and for low molecular weight compounds such as Methane, CO/CO2, Hydrogen, and inert gases which are not stable in Tedlar, Kynar, or FEP. Water- and vapour-proof, these flexible bags protect light sensitive compounds. Bags are available with several fitting and valve options. They provide up to five day sample stability with minimal absorption.
• composed of total 11 layer films
• superb strength and low permeability and high barrier property and low VOCs precipitated amount
• excellent chemical inertness and stability
• low price and wide range of applications
• Standard DEVEX Gas Sampling Bag Sizes:0.5L,1L,2L,3L,4L,5L,8L,10L,15L,20L,30L,and 40L～6000L or customized size.
Select from a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
• Devex gas sampling bag can fill the gas being of stable chemical properties,such as: pyrolysis gas,natural gas,coal bed gas,smoke dust gas,ambient atmosphere,technological process reaction gas.It is widely used in petrochemical industry and environmental monitor etc.for gas sampling and save.Devex gas sampling bag can ensure that the low concentration (PPM) component is constant for 1-3 month.
• Devex gas sampling bag can be used in sampling and detection for non-methane hydrocarbon.
• Devex gas sampling bag can fill low level of hydrogen(H2),oxyen(O2),nitrogen(N2), argon(Ar),methane(CH4),carbonic oxide(CO),carbonic dioxide(CO2).
• Devex gas sampling bag is not recommended to use for the gas with high chemical, corrosivity and strong oxidizing property such as: hydrogen sulfide,nitrogen oxides,strong
basicity gas and halogens gas or low content component ppb level.
• Devex gas sampling bag apply to lucifuge sampling for photosensitive gas.
Operating guide & Precautions:
• Avoid filling pressure higher than 6000Pa. Fill gas until the bag is fully expanded, however, it is not so tense when you press it using your finger.The overpressure filling can cause gas sampling bag burst damage.
• Operating temperature: －15℃～＋60℃.
• Keep away from flame and high temperature when filling and storage. Avoid contacting sharp stuff.
• Before use, flush sampling bags three times with the gas you want to fill.
• The connection of valve and instrument or the equipment best be adopted correspongding latex tube or silicone tube transition.
• For sulphide and halogen gas,high content such as the percentage level or low content such as PPM level are not recommended to use.
• As the composite membrane using two-component adhesive when manufacturing,it can volatilize benzene,ketones,ethers,esters and other organics,So we should pay attention to the Aluminium-foil composite membrane separating out the residual organics can pollute the sample gas inside the bag,analysis data can cause interference.
• The gas sampling bag should be cleaned repeatedly replacement if it is reused. Suggest the same sample bag collecting samples of the same kind gas, don't mix.
• The sample gas in sampling bag to save time should not be too long,specific saving time depend on detection limit of experimental analysis requirement,gas component species, temperature and humidity,pressure,etc;generally,for pure inert gas,sampling bag can be used as a temporary storage container and recommended storage time less than 72 hours; for standard gas,flue gas,ambient atmosphere,recommended storage time less than 24 hours.
• High purity nitrogen gas heating replacement can reduce the interference of organic separating out.
• When sampling and cleaning,please do not exceed 80% of the calibration volume,take 1L sampling bag for example,suggest sampling volume is less than 0.8 L.
• There must be a blank sample bag compare for precise experimental analysis to do background deduction.
• For high-temperature high-pressure gas should be down to normal temperature and pressure to sample,specific treatment method according to actual situation.
• For negative pressure gas, should be sampled by appropriate power and flow rate vacuum pump.
• For the gas containing particulate matter,dust and aerosols,should adopt filter to prevent polluting the sample bag,then difficult to clean up.
Packaging & Shipping:
• Reply your inquiry within 24 hours
• Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English
• Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staffs.
• Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our customers