Payment & Shipping Terms:
Aluminium-foil composite film is composite made of nylon membrane(PA),aluminum foil(AL)and polyethylene film(PE)with two-component adhesive.
Ideal for sampling and storing H2S, and for low molecular weight compounds such as Methane, CO/CO2, Hydrogen, and inert gases which are not stable in Tedlar, ALTEF, or FEP. Water- and vapour-proof, these flexible bags protect light sensitive compounds. Bags are available with several fitting and valve options. They provide up to five day sample stability with minimal absorption.
•excellent physical strength and chemical inertness
•no transparent,low adsorption and low permeability and air-tightness
•convenient to collect and store gas samples
•the bag is of plastic valve or metal valve,filling gas displacement is convenient; unique high-elastic tensile rubber sample pad is dedicated to needle sampling
•widely used in petrochemical industry, environmental protection and scientific research institutes
•Standard Aluminium foil multi-layer Gas Sampling Bag Sizes:0.5L,1L,2L,3L,4L,5L,8L,10L,15L,20L,30L, 40L～6000L or customized size.
Select from a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
Aluminium-foil composite multi-layer film gas sampling bags can be used for light sensitive gas samples preservation,Mainly used for conventional analysis of sampling,filling stable chemical properties gas,e.g.oil cracking gas,natural gas,coal bed gas,smoke gas,ambient atmosphere,technological process reaction gas and inorganic gas such as nitrogen hydrogen oxygen argon gas.
WhatsApp:+86 186 9863 1865
Operating guide & Precautions:
• Avoid filling pressure higher than 6000Pa. Fill gas until the bag is fully expanded, however, it is not so tense when you press it using your finger.The overpressure filling can cause gas sampling bag burst damage.
• Operating temperature: －15℃～＋60℃.
• Keep away from flame and high temperature when filling and storage. Avoid contacting sharp stuff.
• Before use, flush sampling bags three times with the gas you want to fill.
• The connection of valve and instrument or the equipment best be adopted correspongding latex tube or silicone tube transition.
• For sulphide and halogen gas ,high content such as the percentage level or low content such as PPM level are not recommended to use
• As the composite membrane using two-component adhesive when composition,it can volatilize benzene, ketones, ethers, esters and other organic matter,So we should pay attention to the Aluminium-plastic composite membrane separating out the residual organic matter can pollute the sampling gas inside the bag,analysis data can cause interference.
• The gas sampling bag should be cleaned repeatedly replacement if it is reused. Suggest the same sample bag collecting samples of the same kind gas, don't mix
• The sample gas in sampling bag to save time should not be too long,specific saving time depend on detection limit of experimental analysis requirement,gas component species,temperature and humidity,pressure,etc:generally,for pure inert gas,sampling bag can be used as a temporary storage container and recommended storage time less than 72 hours;for standard gas,flue gas,ambient atmosphere,recommended storage time less than 24 hours.
• High purity nitrogen gas heating replacement can reduce the interference of organic deposition
• When sampling and cleaning,please do not exceed 80% of the calibration volume,take 1L sampling bag for example,suggest sampling volume is less than 0.8 L.
• There must be a blank sample compare for precise experimental analysis to do background deduction.
• For high-temperature high-pressure gas should be down to normal temperature and pressure to sample,specific treatment method according to actual situation.
• For negative pressure gas, should be sampled by appropriate power and flow rate vacuum pump.
• For the gas containing particulate matter,dust and aerosols,should adopt filter to prevent polluting the sample bag,then difficult to clean.
Packaging & Shipping:
• Reply your inquiry within 24 hours
• Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English
• Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staffs.
• Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our customers