Al-foil multi-layer gas sampling bag with stopcock PP/PC valve silicone septum syringe sampling 0.5L Avoid light bags
Detailed Product Description
MBT21/31/41/21S_0.5L Aluminium foil multi-layer film gas sampling bag with stopcock PP/PC valve silicone septum for syringe sampling 0.5L Avoid light bags
Aluminium-foil composite film is composite made of nylon membrane(PA),aluminum foil(AL)and polyethylene film(PE)with two-component adhesive.
Ideal for sampling and storing H2S, and for low molecular weight compounds such as Methane, CO/CO2, Hydrogen, and inert gases which are not stable in Tedlar, ALTEF, or FEP. Water- and vapour-proof, these flexible bags protect light sensitive compounds. Bags are available with several fitting and valve options. They provide up to five day sample stability with minimal absorption.
Buy More Save More !
•excellent physical strength and chemical inertness
•no transparent,low adsorption and low permeability and air-tightness
•convenient to collect and store gas samples
•the bag is of plastic valve or metal valve,filling gas displacement is convenient; unique high-elastic tensile rubber sample pad is dedicated to needle sampling
•widely used in petrochemical industry, environmental protection and scientific research institutes
•Standard Aluminium foil multi-layer Gas Sampling Bag Sizes:0.5L,1L,2L,3L,4L,5L,8L,10L,15L,20L,30L, 40L～6000L or customized size.
Select from a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
| Product Type
|| Sampling Bag
|| Multi-Layer (Al-foil)
Tedlar® PVF film is strong, durable, and considered chemically inert to a wide range of compounds. Tedlar gas sampling bag can be used in high precsion PPM level analysis sampling, can sample and save all kinds of corrosive gas and liquid samples, and used to solid VOCs residual detection.
WhatsApp:+86 186 9863 1865
- Inflation pressure: Avoid filling pressure higher than 6000Pa. Fill gas until the bag is fully expanded, however, it is not so tense when you press it using your finger.
- Operating temperature: Working temperatures should be -60°C to +150°C for PTFE connector and -20°C to +80°C for PC stopcock valve .
- Storage and use: Keep away from flame and high temperature when filling and storage. Avoid contacting sharp stuff.
- Gas exchanging: Before use, flush sampling bags three times with the gas you want to fill.
- Needle sampling: When using a needle to draw gas from highly elastic septum, squeeze the septum with fingers in order to restore the sealing property after pulling out the needle.
- The sample gas in sampling bag to save time should not be too long, specific saving time depend on detection limit of experimental analysis requirement,gas component species,temperature and humidity,pressure, etc: generally, for pure inert gas, sampling bag can be used as a temporary storage container and recommended storage time less than 72 hours; for standard gas,flue gas,ambient atmosphere, recommended storage time less than 24 hours.
- The gas sampling bag should be cleaned repeatedly replacement if it is reused. Suggest the same sample bag collecting samples of the same kind gas, don't mix.
- High purity nitrogen gas heating replacement can reduce the interference of organic deposition.
- Avoid filling pressure higher than 6000Pa, fill gas until the bag is fully expanded, however, it is not so tense when you press it using your finger.The overpressure filling can cause gas sampling bag burst damage.
- When sampling and cleaning, please do not exceed 80% of the calibration volume, take 1L sampling bag for example, suggest sampling volume is less than 0.8 L.
Packaging & Shipping:
- Reply your inquiry within 24 hours
- Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English
- Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staffs.
- Special discount and protection of sales area provided to our customers